Great game so far - it does crash occasionally, but I'm not sure exactly why.
A downloadable game for Windows
Demo Now Available!
Enter the life of Oswyn as he sets out to investigate a deep conspiracy. Meanwhile, his homeland is falling into political turmoil, and he must find his way out of compromising dilemmas that will shape the future of an entire civilization.
Standard Turn Battle
Inspiration: Turn Order Mechanic from Super Mario RPG & FFX Turn Order Bar
- Battlers will act immediately after their command is chosen, allowing for a more strategic approach to combat. There is also a visible Turn Order Bar.
- Each of the Actor's unique skills will have their own proficiency level that can be increased when used. After raising the proficiency to a specific level, a new and more powerful version of that skill will be gained.
- Unleash cooperative attacks from two or more members of your party at the same time.
Inspiration: Espers from FFVI & Rune Pieces from Suikoden
- Equip elemental stones to grant battlers the ability to cast spells. Spells can be learned based on points acquired while specific Godstones are equipped. Godstones can also be attached to weapons and equipment to provide additional effects.
Godstone Synthesis System
Inspiration: Crafting system from The Last of Us.
- Synthesize two types of items from a limited range ingredients. The same ingredients can be used in multiple recipes, forcing you to craft based on your needs.
Inspiration: On-map enemies from Earthbound
- Encounter enemies through direct contact while moving in hostile areas. Specific effects will be triggered based on the direction the enemy is engaged from.
Poach and Trade
Inspiration: Trade Shops from Suikoden II & Poaching from FFT
- Monsters do not drop gold. Instead, unique items are dropped that you can either sell back to shops, or trade with NPCs. Items gained from poaching will have different values based on location and/or the NPC you're trading with.
Inspiration: Quest Log from The Elder Scrolls games
- Separate your Main Quests from your Side Quests for easy tracking.
Inspiration: Party Chat from Tales of Vesperia
- Dive into character backgrounds with optional dialogue that's accessible from the World Map. Doing this will yield various rewards such as skills, items, and other tasks.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Welcome!8 days ago
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.