Great classic feeling RPG! The immersive story and outstanding character development kept me very interested! The battle system and equipment are not complicated. No sharp learning curve. My biggest complaint is that it isn't long enough! Keep up the great work!
Asylum: Secret of Caledria
A downloadable game for Windows
A raid on the region of Olund comes to a halt when Ziedrick, Captain of the Caledrian army, finds out that he was manipulated by Emperor Rofel to lead the attack. His decision to spare the lives of the Olund rebels sets a plan in motion that ushers in an age of peace. Five years later, Ziedrick would pass away, leaving his son Oswyn to carry on his legacy.
In an attempt to live up to his father's image, Oswyn quickly rose among the ranks of the Caledrian Army. But with the war coming to a close, he begins to feel a lack of purpose and questions whether or not he should carve his own path to find himself.
- Encounter enemies through direct contact while moving in hostile areas. Specific effects will be triggered based on the direction the enemy is facing when approached.
- Acquire new spells by absorbing them from monsters.
Target Enemies based on Area of Effect
- Use your Arts to target enemies in a row, column, or radius.
Unleash Special Attacks
- Build your Morale and defeat your enemies using attacks that are unique to each party member.
Trade with NPCs
- Seek out NPCs to trade with and gain items that can help you on your journey.
Build up a Village to Unlock Secrets (Not in Demo)
- Gain new abilities and hidden items as you grow your base of operations.
Embark on various Sidequests
- Explore the world of Caledria to unlock hidden locations, characters, items, and more.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
como se descargan los juegos desde este tipo de pagina
What font was used in this game?
It is wonderful RPG!
Who made your title theme?
Oh I was meaning to say who made your title music lol my bad.
Great game so far - it does crash occasionally, but I'm not sure exactly why.